We had a lovely day for the school cross country yesterday and it was fantastic to see so many of our parents and whanau down at Rabbit Island supporting the runners.
Cross country is not everyone’s cup of tea, but it is a tangible representation of an individual’s physical fitness, resilience and determination. I was very impressed with the way the students stuck to their task and pushed themselves to meet, or in many cases exceed their own personal goals.
Thank you to the parents who supported the students and helped with transport, the teaching staff for preparing the students, and Mike Hardinge for organising the event.
- Yr 1 Boys- Connor, Ollie, Tobias, Levi
- Yr 1 Girls- Pipi, Liliana, Gabi, Indie
- Yr 2 Boys- Noah, Jackson, Elliot, William
- Yr 2 Girls- Ava R, Arwen, Leah, Hannah
- Yr 3 Boys- Ashton, Kyle, James R, Charlie K
- Yr 3 Girls- Lily, Dana, Anoushka, Brooke
- Yr 4 Boys- Carlos, Luca, Mahe, Kaylen
- Yr 4 Girls- Amy, Erin, Jesse, Riley
- Yr 5 and Under Boys- Charlie, Kurtis, Issac, Brodie
- Yr 5 and Under Girls- Samara, Evie, Paige, Louella
- Yr 6 Girls- Hayley, Fern, Mia, Kahu
- Yr 6 Boys- Bruno, Fynn, Josh, Yannick