Assembly Awards 15.09.17
- William- Enthusiastic about writing and independent.
- Isabella- Independent writer who is accurate with spelling and punctuation.
- Tom- Fantastic, quality work and drawings.
- Lucas- Being such a keen story writer.
- Antonio - For showing excellent sportsmanship at No Child Left Inside.
- Brodie - Great instructional writing, telling us how to make a pizza.
- Elise- A thoughtful, hard-working and always looking on the bright side.
- Mackenzie- Respectful, a great sense of humour, a good friend to everyone.
- Tabitha Kidd- For being a creative and reflective learner.
- Josh Wynne - For an amazing work ethic and thirst for learning.
- Lana - Helping to lead collaborative learning in maths and topic.
- Grace BD - Adding 10% to develop the groups ideas!