ASSEMBLY AWARDS 11.05.18
- Eleanor- Fabulous observation and drawing skills. .
- Ollie- Awesome determination and resilience during cross-country training.
- Jackson- Amazing retelling of Huria Matenga story.
- Leah- Excellent time telling learning.
- Oliver - Being a great leader during literacy time.
- Brooke -Excellent independent research about Dr Seuss.
- Archie B - Enthusiasm & sharing your knowledge about the famous people.
- Kieran - Having a positive attitude towards all learning and life!
- Paul: For making an amazing effort to become a more organized learner.
- Brodie - for an amazing effort and drive to improve his reading skills.
- Eise - Leading topic learning through modelling creative and critical thinking skills
- Hayley - Helping lead collaborative topic talk and tasks.