GROWTH Awards 19.03.18
- Mia C -for getting involved and being a good friend
- Eleanor- for getting involved by listening politely and sharing her ideas
- Regan- for confidently getting involved in all learning activites.
- Leah- for showing respect by having lovely manners and being a kind friend.
- Charlie - for stepping up and competing in the swimming sports.
- Lillian - for stepping up and competing in the swimming sports
- Dana- showing empathy and kindness towards others.
- Ashton- thinking critically about your writing and editing it to make it even better.
- Harry- for being self motivated in home learning and coaching Rippa Rugby.
- Eli- for being determined by working independently to complete maths levels.
- Brayden - showing respect by valuing his own and others ideas class.
- Mackenzie - showing empathy and sharing your own ideas clearly!