Several music tutors offer their services though Appleby School and there are still a few spots available to new students. We ask that children only take one lesson per week during in-class time. Please contact the tutors directly to set up lessons or ask questions.
- Recorder, flute, piano with Annabelle Laing Recorder: This is an opportunity to learn the recorder first before moving on to another wind instrument. Lessons are 20 minutes with 2 students sharing. Flute lessons: are also being offered. Maybe your child wishes to learn this instrument straight away. Piano tuition: is also available at the school. Please contact: Annabelle Laing BSC, Dip Performance Music L.T.C.l, (flute) L.R.S.M (flute) 542-4022.
- Drums with Paul Morris Individual lessons basic drums through to more advanced. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org cell no : 0211538885 Home no: 5478213
- Guitar with Mark Ferguson Rhythm, lead or finger style guitar. No experience necessary. Totally One-on-One tuition. $25.00 for 45min lesson. Wednesday/ Thursdays weekly. Contact Mark Ferguson 027 4756658, email@example.com
- Ukulele with Anna Mollet Small group, affordable ukulele lessons available. Begin the musical journey in a fun environment. For further information please contact Anna Mollett on 027 380 3229 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Violin with Tamsin Individual lessons – 30 min. Contact: Tamsin Leenhouwers, 021 1317143 or email@example.com