ASSEMBLY AWARDS 07.04.17
- Hannah- Great thinking at maths time working on probability.
- Noah- Sharing his fantastic ideas on the mat, especially at maths time.
- Sebi- Fantastic improvement in reading.
- Chloe- Working hard and showing a positive attitude in all learning areas.
- Paige- Great writing, always doing quality work.
- Louella – Having an awesome attitude to all of her learning.
- Mahe- Stepping up, showing great behavior and a positive attitude.
- Jacob- Challenging himself in maths and nailing how to round numbers.
- Eise – Showing creative and critical thinking skills during art.
- Caleb – Showing strong leadership skills, particularly in kapahaka
- Adele – Creating amazing artworks through enthusiasm and perseverance.
- Lana – Extending her learning by responding to feedback from others.